If you are recently self employed then this option will work well for you - Not all cases require 2 or more years of self employed accounts. Self certified mortgages do offer very flexible income options - we have lots to choose from!
Self Cert Mortgages - Available Here!
If you cannot prove your income and are wanting to either buy or remortgage a buy to let property then you have come to the right place.
Borrow up to 85% - very competitive rates and fees - free quote with no obligation!
We can offer self cert buy to let mortgages - whereby no proof of income is required at all.
Self cert mortgages are still available. In most cases we are able to secure your mortgage using your current
situation - so it's always worth contacting us for further help and advice with your self certified mortgage.
Contact us today on 0800 612 467O or submit the online form above
We will answer all your enquiries and provide your Self Cert Mortgage 2014 quote free of charge and with no obligation
Assured Finance Today is an appointed representative of TenetLIME Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. TenetLIME Ltd is entered on the FCA register (www.fca.gov.uk/register/home.do) under reference 311266
Sean Wilkins Principal.
Not all mortgage applications require you to have a set of accounts or a tax return for that matter.
Some lender's will accept an accountant's certificate alone - proving your income in a fast and efficient manner which may enable you to complete in good time and without the trouble of providing accounts or tax returns.
We can accept bank statements to certify your income in certain situations - these would be used instead of accounts or other forms of income.
This can be an effective route to resolving your mortgage or remortgage.
• Only Bank Statements Required
• Borrow up to 95% Self Assessment
With our self assessment options you can borrow up to 95% on either your remortgage or purchase.
That means you will only need a 5% deposit if you are buying a property or you would be able to remortgage up to 95% if you are wanting to release capital.
Do Self Cert Mortgages Still Exist
• Yes - there are some lenders who do not require proof of income in some cases
• It depends upon your circumstances - call us today to see if you qualify
Non Status Mortgages
• In all cases no proof of income is required
Self Cert Mortgages Calculator
• Borrow 5x your income
• Self cert does not limit how much you can borrow
Self Assessment Mortgages
Self Cert Mortgages Deposit
• Both non status mortgages and self assessment mortgages are just another name for self cert mortgages
• You only need a 5% deposit in some cases
• Borrow up to 95% with Self cert
Self Cert Mortgages for Bad Credit
• We can accept adverse credit with our self cert deals
• Most cases accepted
Buy to Let Self Cert Mortgages
• Some buy to let mortgages just require proof of rental income
Very Competitive Rates and Fees
• Borrow up to 85% in most cases
• No other income is required in some cases
Self Cert Mortgages 2014
• Self assessment mortgages are available in 2014
• In some cases no proof of income is required
Self Cert Mortgage Lenders
• We know which lenders to approach in order to secure your mortgage with no proof of income
• Different lenders do have different criteria so it is always worth contacting us for more details
Here Are Just a Sample of Some of The Lenders We Have Access To - We Have Many Others - Contact Us Today For Your Free Quote
The * rate quoted is based upon Trigold as of 26/10/2014 - The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Think Carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
• All Cases Considered
• Free Quote - 0800 612 4670
Self Cert Mortgages - 1.75% No Proof of Income Required in most cases - Get Your Free Self Certified Mortgages
Quote Today! - Great Success Rates - We Accept ALL Self Employed Cases - 1.75% Our Lowest Ever Rates!
No Proof of Income? - Free Quote - Contact Us Today